Tensei Shitara dai Nana Ouji datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu o Kiwamemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Let's hunt Magical Beasts

I wish LN of this gets picked up by Seven Seas , Yen or J novel at some point.

Thanks for the spectacular work, I truly hope nobody snipes this series from you guys, doubt they would care about redrawing like you do...

That said, I certainly encourage anyone at all (human, not machine) to pick up the novel :^)

@Notsuki_Ame REALLY ENCOURAGING.
If you really want faster, but lower quality, releases, then go ahead, ENCOURAGE other groups.

@josua070, by your logic, all manga translations would be an month behind, which isnt the case, most manga translations only happen 3 - 5 days after release and the quality is equal to this manga, I dont believe the reasons toor has for molasses fast releases; toor can procrastinate all they want, I just dont like lies.
P.s. drawing only takes at most 2 - 3 hours, for hyper realism that is.

@Zap- Sure, m8. Whatever. It's not like we have a life or anything. It's not like we have our own situations IRL or anything. SURE.

@josua070 like I said, idc much if they take a month or not, I just would like them to be upfront about it, or to just say the cant and not say why
Aka I dont need a reason, just if they can or cant cause reasons make me suspicious, like they have something to hide

@Zap- Sure, sure. Whatever. Seems like whatever anyone says, it'll not go through that thick skull of yours.
We got nothing to hide, so yeah. Also, we scanlate because we like the series, NOT because we're obligated to.
Better yet, if you think you can do better in translating, then try applying to our group. Maybe once you work in a group, and learn that not everything is sunshine and rainbows, you won't feel so entitled.

Power Uploader
@Zap- I've been upfront about it and you're here "suspecting" something's up, what else am I supposed to do? The exam reason was given to me by TL1a, do you expect me to fly to whatever country he's in to verify it?

Sorry for slow publishing rate everyone. The tl;dr is that good things take time.
At the moment the series is translated up to chapter 15, but please remember we are volunteers. If you want to sponsor releases you can check out the TooR patreon page. If 1% of everyone who viewed read made a 10c donation, we could release a chapter a week.
Thank you for your support and I hope I can deliver chapter 10 to you soon.

Very well, now I cant read light novel of this because the art is too good, but translation is too slow. If you are volunteers then don't ask for money. Like animan is saying: Want faster translations? Pay up. This isn't volunteering.
Still I love this translation, but once a month is too slow. Once per week isn't too much to ask for. (For example on weekends you have time)
At the end what I want to say is: Do it good or don´t do it at all.

Power Uploader
@Valdemar1607 Don't mind animan, there's never been any kind of paywall with our releases (or we'd already been banned). That said, if you think demanding weekly release isn't unreasonable, try asking other big groups out there and see what they have to offer. Just like you said this is voluntary works, so nobody's obligated to be entitled with anything.

Users who are viewing this thread