Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Ch. 138 - Monochrome VS Rainbow

Contributor
Of course the thing Lloyd is most interested in is the free extra mouth, lol. Everyone get ready for quadruple chanting.
He doesn't need it, unless he's going to use his feet to chant too. Grimo and Jillian each take up one of his hands, giving Lloyd three mouths to chant with.

Reactions: le3
Contributor
It's not an Isekai, it's just a reincarnation story. Lloyd didn't travel to another world when he died as far as I remember. He was a magic commoner who died and reincarnated as the Prince of that country.
Indeed, Tensei (reincarnation, I think) is not always isekai (other world). This is one of those cases.
It's also Time Travel, as he was reborn years in the future of that kingdom. No idea if he's ever going to encounter the noble that killed him in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
It's also Time Travel, as he was reborn years in the future of that kingdom. No idea if he's ever going to encounter the noble that killed him in the first place.
Hmmm. It's indeed a Time Travel, but it's never told exactly how many years later he has been reincarnated. We only know his "adventures" start 10 years from then. There is no way to know if the noble who actually killed him is still around, or if he would even be a threat at this rate.

Dex-chan lover
I can confirm that this is indeed not an Isekai. Before his reincarnation, "William Bolt, the father of all mages" was mentioned, and he was called "the reincarnation of the famous William Bolt" after he was reborn, suggesting he's still in the same world.

But I found no information about how much time has passed (if any) between his death and reincarnation.

Contributor
I can confirm that this is indeed not an Isekai. Before his reincarnation, "William Bolt, the father of all mages" was mentioned, and he was called "the reincarnation of the famous William Bolt" after he was reborn, suggesting he's still in the same world.

But I found no information about how much time has passed (if any) between his death and reincarnation.
I'm reading from the start and his father the King has a similar appearance to the person that killed him. Maybe the noble was actually the King when he was younger and still competing for the throne?

Dex-chan lover
It's not an Isekai, it's just a reincarnation story. Lloyd didn't travel to another world when he died as far as I remember. He was a magic commoner who died and reincarnated as the Prince of that country.
ok cool idc still hype af manga and that statement stays

Users who are viewing this thread