Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Ch. 140

Dex-chan lover
this is just my hunch. but knowing Llyod after all of that power of friendship attack from Ido he would come out with just a lil bit of a scratch.
and say something along the line "that was fun"

Aggregator gang
We have here a classic case of getting pwned by your own creation.

Just kidding, I'm guessing we are going to witness another OP scenario from Loyd lol.
Pretty much, considering the mech isn't even his "final form." Final boss Lloyd free of the power limiter.

Dex-chan lover
I hope it does well enough to get here too. If they pace it correctly I think they could do it as S1 ends with the Jade fight, S2 covers the church arc, and S3 would be the alchemy arc.
I definitely agree with you, if they don't plan to cut any content, which is very wishful thinking, they'll cover up to Jade for season 1. Season 2 will be Sylpha's Backstory along with the Church, they'll probably end up reversing it, because ending on Sylpha's backstory will be a little anti-climatic compared to the end of the Church arc. S3 will definitely be this arc, expecially since it's almost as long as the first one by itself.

Dex-chan lover
That's great, the Power of Friendship is real after all.

LMAO, jk. Lloyd will probably just get even crazier now that his handicap (Di-Guardia) is destroyed. Jokes aside, it IS great to see that Ido could also use Lloyd's Spell Bundling, even if it's rougher.
Nah, you know right, a Last bost always have 2nd form

Dex-chan lover
Oy! Idiot Prince! Don't Destroy the Moon! At least remember to fix it later

FTjzOCUWUAEqROW.jfif

Fed-Kun's army
I wish Trigger would animate this SO BADLY because I know they would go absolutely bat shit with this fight alone.
Trigger or Madhouse would had been nice. Here hoping Tsumugi Akita Anime Lab can live up to Yōsuke Kokuzawa-sensei art because holy crap this manga goes ham on its art. I skimmed the studio list of work. They were involved in some pretty well animated work (slime and demon slayer movie), but 7th prince seem to be their first main production. The teaser show promise, since it look close to the manga. Some main concerns are the bombastic nature of the fight, which is one punch man level of bam, the ecchi portion, which the manga cater to both the male and female audience, and the sound track, I will bring up one punch man again cause the sound track in that first season not just slap, but also time perfectly with story beat for maximum out-of-your-seat moment.

Aggregator gang
Trigger or Madhouse would had been nice. Here hoping Tsumugi Akita Anime Lab can live up to Yōsuke Kokuzawa-sensei art because holy crap this manga goes ham on its art. I skimmed the studio list of work. They were involved in some pretty well animated work (slime and demon slayer movie), but 7th prince seem to be their first main production. The teaser show promise, since it look close to the manga. Some main concerns are the bombastic nature of the fight, which is one punch man level of bam, the ecchi portion, which the manga cater to both the male and female audience, and the sound track, I will bring up one punch man again cause the sound track in that first season not just slap, but also time perfectly with story beat for maximum out-of-your-seat moment.
I'm looking forward to how they handle the fanservice. Will they go old school and still include the low-res peepee and underage lewdness, or will they look out for their wallets and cut those out. Will there be nipples in the bath scenes:pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Man this chapter must've been hard to draw the scenes properly, to the point that they used narrator to describe what happened instead.

Users who are viewing this thread