Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I was reincarnated as the 7th Prince

Double-page supporter
He is feminine. Too much for me.
He was killed because he was practicing magic, decides that it is ok for countless other innocent people like him to die.
Destroys whole room...

Group Leader
she's a fucking masochist lmao
and how did her hand heal, did she use healing magic or something? smh
and god fucking damn he looks like a girl

Dex-chan lover
Whats up with these reincarnations were they just start right after their birth
Theres something deeply disturbing about that like its the authors a fetish idk
And its super pointless too you could just change this to start when hes 5 and nothing would change
The part were they always reject their mothers milk is super stupid too like you want us to believe these dark age looking mfuckers have babyfood?
Like that one edgy ass reincarnation manga were the MC drinks cow milk instead and ends up being so malnourished that shes the smallest and keeps passing out every day

now imagine a loli with all naked man/knight taking bath with her lmao (reverse what Mc experience)

Double-page supporter
Question: am i gay?
Answer:
maxresdefault.jpg

Bruh, now I'm think this maniac did sth wrong just so he could 'taste' the noble magic and died happy

Dex-chan lover
Leave the poor demon alone, you cute little sadistic kid...

Aggregator gang
Finally something that sticks to its own rule and logic instead of the "power of love and friendship" or "Hardwork beat talent shit"

I really hate how its always a cliche to see the once in a 100 years talented genius being surpassed by "pure hardworking mc" .

Fed-Kun's army
i feel weird reading this. somethings getting hot below my body.

Users who are viewing this thread