Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I was reincarnated as the 7th Prince

I have questions about this artist and the poses they're making this little boy(?) do.

Yousuke should be a guy's name, so maybe he has " special" interest?

Dex-chan lover
Ok, i understand that a reincarnated baby wouldn't want to drink his mother's milk because of his adult mind/soul and apprehensiveness towards it.
But other people seeing it as a sign of "gentlemen", is really odd. I mean, any sane person would actually be worried if a baby doesn't drink his mother's milk, because they are needed for growth, development and immunities (i guess that's the reason why MC ended up having a girly body, even though he is a boy).

Power Uploader
@Morose He doesn't want to be breast-fed, not rejecting breast-milk. The maids could easily extract breast milks for him and he'd still be able to benefit from it.

Double-page supporter
Hmm, i should have something interesting to show him.

44-f900bdffbe07f76df74fce11cc5819c9c8ec040e9a3851aab777752463155812.jpg

This mc is making me super confused is mc male or female coz of his body is feminine and how he talks and do stuff is kinda girly

Woah there, we got another crazy person... He's like Tanya but is crazy for magic lol

Aggregator gang
Why would you tell someone crazy for magic books about secret magic books....
Why is he bathing with maids anyway he is a noble so...

I know this would sound dumb. BUT, I must say this, to keep my sanity intact. This
fucking boy is a TRAP. A BIG FUCKING TRAP.
and Yes, I know it's intentional, of course it's the maker's intentions, but let me put it clearly, This was fucking deliberate.
.... phew. ...Yeah, I know what trap is. couldn't help it.
normally, I would go, yuck at the thought of trap, but this is tempting.
My head's hurting you know. literally.

@geraldine08172006 nope. I would barf.

@katakatakara Yes, I agree. and for the first time, I'm feeling guilty. :)

Dex-chan lover
Very confusing. So MC was OP before? Just not enough mana?
Also. He f-ing destroyed the royal family's powerful magic library. WTF he being nonchalant about?
And also.... also... I know he is supposed to be shota... but... wtf is he moving like a girl? It's like he's gay or something. Imagine though gay guys in the other isekai mangas moving around... just kinda creepy...

Users who are viewing this thread