Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I was reincarnated as the 7th Prince

The art style used for the MC is weird. But more than that I dig how much of a magic obsessed psychopath he is. Gonna keep reading for now

This is creepy, weird, and disturbing at the same time..

Read this one make a lot my brain cells died at the same time

Dex-chan lover
What type of gentleman would refuse breast milk as baby when it’s natural for their development (and still makes more sense than drinking stolen milk from other animals that are supposed to be feeding their own young). Why is that even a point? I don’t get the stipulations surrounding breast milk. I mean you don’t have much better sounding options (unless you want coconut milk). Also what adult male wouldn’t take advantage of that situation. That plus the art of the male MC is giving me concerns. I really... I just don’t see the point of the design or what it has to do with his obsession with magic. If he’s homosexual or into crossdress... okay, but just go ahead and explain that. Don’t have him in the strangest looking outfit (who would let a ten year old boy dress like that in fantasy medieval times? Don’t they still care about gender roles? Or have they already dealt with sexism and all social problems concerning sex and gender?).

Edit: Okay, kept reading. The maid bathing scene was so many kinds of pointless service. If he needs to bath with other people why not his siblings or the male servants? 10 is pretty close to puberty and you generally start seperating the sexes from a younger age for development. Also this is so blatantly shota, but not where it feels like “hmm, this could be a romance I guess..”, but just where it’s weird. And I still largely don’t see the point if the premise is the MC just having an obsession for learning magic. Then his expressions and focus with the Majin was just... weird. Like I really, REALLY do not understand this character design choice. And again if the focus should be is obsession with magic then nothing else should stand out as much. I’d love to keep reading this for his obsession with learning more magic (I love genius like obsession with learning new things; it’s a huge reason why Doctor Who is my favorite show), but this is too weird... admittedly even for me.

Dex-chan lover
Femboys design really puts me off...
If the artist is going to draw a boy, then he should draw a proper one.
Plus, I can tell, just from the artist's style, that he used to do hentai works.
=> Not the best one unfortunately.

Double-page supporter
Wind-type magic called Recluse??? That's my kinda magic!!! Don't tell me there's also a Light magic called Ghosting & Sound magic called Hush. Using all of these together you can be invisible & untraceable for as long as you want to (lol).

@Blaster746 Reading a lot of content in MyReadingManga as a Fujoshi, I can confirm that the MC's design at least is like those shota femboys. A nope for me though, as I dislike Shota Yaoi.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know how I should feel about this art style. On one hand its damn hot but on the other I feel strangely guilty. This feels like I'm reading hentai except its taking extra long to get to the actual hentai.

@zkei astolfo gonna make me act up bruh 😤 his bussy too good

Dex-chan lover
How to read this:
skip skip skip tits skip tits skip tits skip skip skip scroll scroll fanservice skip skip battle_scene finish

Users who are viewing this thread