Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I was reincarnated as the 7th Prince

Page 28... Lucky bastard.

@EVReborns You mean you consider just taking a little bit of that magic masochism???? That's really not it...

Fed-Kun's army
why is this shota so fucking girly?
might as well have made him a genuine girl.

Others going on about artstyle, how MC looks or acts, meanwhile I wonder who tf came up with those fighting poses?! I get the "rule of cool", but cmon bruh, what's cool about the reverse grip behind her back, that makes her tits closer to the enemy than the sword? If that was the only one, sure, author wanted to drop more fanservice, but other make no sense too lmao

Dex-chan lover
the main character reminds me of that doujin with the childhood friends where one's a futa and the other's a guy with a small dick and as the futa cums in him he gets more feminine, to the point of being pregnant. he looks like the guy

This mangas art makes me real fucking uncomfortable. What the fuck is wrong with these people and their poses. It’s like a shit version of jojo on every fucking page.

@Gakamis well... he even take the frontal hit before reincarnated but he like the feeling of it... well guess he really love magic so much then 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Hasu
There's two of them, I was referencing the first, but I'll also give a link and plain numbers to the sequel.

The original:
(163821)
https://nhentai.net/g/163821/

The sequel:
(253290)
https://nhentai.net/g/253290/

Aggregator gang
Well I'll be....his oddly funny facial expression alone were enough to get me hooked to seeing more of this manga. Added to the listed

Users who are viewing this thread