Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I was reincarnated as the 7th Prince

Kinda annoying that to be a great magician you need to be born as a noble giving no chance to those who ain't a noble. Him being a prince will only prove that those bastards were right on their statements that power comes from their blood and hardwork is useless without true blood. The. What's the purpose of the manga? Trap fanservice of how a trap reincarnated to a prince and enjoys life getting everything he wants?

People talking about MC being a trap don’t realize, lots of real princes were fairly effeminate. Also real men choose books over bitches

Dex-chan lover
@chojinra @RageCraft1 I think for stuff like Magic it may kinda work, in a fantasy setting race and lineage at times matter.

For example a human cannot achieve the same physical potential vs say an orc or dwarf or have the same magic prowess as an elf. Depending on the magic system in this setting, linage / talent might equate to a body's mana (or energy equivalent) cap a person has (especially if it's a family of magicians). It's a reason why on most fantasy settings humans are more jack of all trades master of none type of race while others are more specialized but also have detriments (e.g. elfs have high magic potential, but really weak physically). So humans adapt to compensate, e.g. a mage might also use martial arts to be a battle mage to compensate for the lower magical potential vs an elf.

Though based on this chapter I'm not sure how the magic system in this manga works, he seems absurdly powerful lol. Maybe all noble magicians are reincarnated people are just people who really loved magic (kinda karma thing, where you are rewarded a good life in the next) and their love for it might be what determines the magical cap / potential of a person.

Depending on how this manga goes, like what I said above it might tackle how non noble magicians compensate for their lower magical cap or maybe even have other ways to power up (e.g. the use of Tools like spellbooks or magical staffs). Or it may be a just a manga about a magic fanatic learning about different kinds of magic while being absurdly OP which I don't mind either.

Dex-chan lover
You know im actually hate shota but....
WHAT THE F WITH THOSE BODY PROPORTION?!?!?!
WHY HE REALLY LOOKS LIKE LIL GIRL?!!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread