Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Big brother is plotting something

y'know, i really wouldn't be shocked if i find the artist on nhentai or something, their art fits the bill. like damn, those thighs.

If this kid breaks a hole in the atmosphere isn't that like really bad unless it doesn't apply to this fantasy world but everyone should be dead in a extinction event that takes place in 1 second

Dex-chan lover
@fathermurphy
It broke through the atmosphere like us human pierced a hole through the ozone layer.
The atmosphere being pierced doesn't do much (unles you're right under the hole), due to it mostly being for preventing effect of solar winds and uv.
Gravity prevent the air from escaping, if that's what you were thinking of.

Contributor
SnoopyFixedFiddlercrab-size_restricted.gif

People here forget he's still basically at kindergarten age, where long socks, tied back hair and androgynous clothing is normal.

He's op but I'm not disinterested. As long as he still has some screws loose and no one tries to contain him, I'll keep reading

Dex-chan lover
Assuming that it only broke through the Troposphere and Stratosphere (which goes up to about 50km at it's thickest), it still would have, at the VERY LEAST, caused a vacuum in the sky that would've caused some very strong and very noticeable upwardly winds. However, I'm going to assume that the author just thought that would be cool sounding and didn't care about the science behind that happening would cause, because it does sound kind of cool and the artist certainly made it look awesome. Also, just to be clear, I'm referring to the fact that it appears that he split the air in the sky in this case, which would mean there is empty space in the sky thus causing a vacuum to form.

Dex-chan lover
He's so scary! I'm super interesed what sh*t he is going to pull next time.

Users who are viewing this thread