Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Big brother is plotting something

He started being (S)uper(D)elicious(U)ltra(G)reat(A)tomic OP... I imagined that this will be a somewhat-somekind of slow life trope... But... I wonder what kind of plot will brew in the future asides from political-related issues... Interesting for now, but surely will get boring if it follows the same plot with tensei slowlife okuritai...

Group Leader
I swear to god, this kid gives me trap vibes. If he turns out to have been the 7th Princess the entire time I won't be shocked.

Oh and also that goat reaction-faces is gold... Hope there will be more in every chaps and doesn't get stale fast...

Power Uploader
@KiTA Sorry but he's 100% a boy
This is verified when we see him naked in c3

Is no one worried about the fact he vaporized a part of the ozone layer with that spell?

god help me i can't stop looking at the bulge.....i need therapy
traps turned me into this

Aggregator gang
the f***!!!! if this world works even remotely similarly to earth (physics wise I mean), then he made an explosion so strong it blew away the sun's light from a portion of the sky for, probably most of a minute, given they were far enough away to not notice the spell itself but still able to quickly enough reach him after the fact he didn't have time to clean up (which means it probably reached like 1/8th the way to said sun, possibly MUCH closer depending on what type of star it is, before it dissipated enough to stop deflecting light)
also, it wouldn't be the first time a manga pulled the "all the king's children are called prince for equality" routine, so yeah, 7th prince for now maybe, but (like several others before me) I'm not gonna be very surprised if "he" is actually a princess

@NephNep it's probably not as bad as it seems, it's a very small chunk of the sky, and unlike our world where it's been eroded through chemical contamination, their world probably has more than enough ozone layer left to cover the hole, though it might be a bad idea to be outside too much for the next couple weeks...as long as he does not make a habit of it, it should be fine
EDIT:
@NephNep assuming it was the heat that caused it, probably? but if it was mostly kinetic force generated as the magic pushed its way up instead then lingering heat issues wouldn't exist, also even if that was the case, again since the magic was channeled up and into outer space in a fairly short time frame, that *probably* shouldn't cause any major lasting damage, after all, the daylight more or less closed back up right away, also the sky is blue because of how light bends, not because of ozone

@InsaneInsomniac I agree with that statement however I feel like you're missing one thing. The hole is showing space. Not blue sky. Now we can't turn off the sun because that would be bad and the only thing that can make the sky blue from my memory atleast is you guessed it. Ozone. The fact that you can see space the diameter of the castle, means that his fire blast must have and excuse my most definitely poor math which is most likely wrong because its 4 in the morning and I rather not do hard math. 9-10 million degrees Kelvin?
Thats what I'm scared of.

All in all. It's fucking insane.
Edit:
@InsaneInsomniac I see. That does make a lot more sense. Though, and I may be wrong but, it looked like the mc closed the hole to me. Again I may be wrong at that part.

Dex-chan lover
To all those male people fapping to MC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

@AdamKnight Again. 4 in the morning when I tried doing math. Dont expect accurate or different thoughts. I just saw big hole showing space and knew that the ozone area was just. Gone. But what do I know im a commenter on Mangadex lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Is kinda gay...
and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Users who are viewing this thread