Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Big brother is plotting something

Dex-chan lover
He's going to be as strong as a Super Saiyan in the future with that level of power creep.

Dex-chan lover
Trying to do a possession? Good luck with that, you'll be crushed by the gays.

But "Incantation roll"? Interesting. The kid actually did it! Its similar to certain stories about Runes. If you write "Fireball" on a rune, how do you do it?

One story put it as writing all the letters in the same space, so you write F, then I, and continue onwards. On 1 tiny stone, is the spell "Fireball". Personal grenades at the finest.

But what about "Vacuum"? That's even more deadly.

Ahh, Finnaly some little boy ass and supple thighs for my eyes to feast on.

I am very pleased with this.

GUAHHH! My eyes! They have seen the maximum suppleness of little boy thighs and ass, I cannot bear it anymore!

Also, I am very VERY pleased with this.

All I see is people talking about traps but no ones gonna comment on how he blasted open the atmosphere!? That kind of shit ain't easy! Iirc not even the worlds strongest hydrogen bomb ever created was able to do that.

Double-page supporter
What's with the comments of becoming gay or questioning their sexuality? The MC is a child. How the fuck are you able to feel any attraction?

HE DESTROYED THE FUCKING STRATOSPHERE
Google search > write "what would happen if there is no stratosphere" > search > ... > holy shit

Users who are viewing this thread