Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Big brother is plotting something

ok... now im liking this manga... not for the boy, im only here for the grimoire's reaction xDDDD

Aggregator gang
....the mains body postures and stuff are really cringey and it’s gotten way more feminine since last time.....I am intrested in the story though, the obsession with magic and the grimore and how it will effect things but the ...poses and stuff are just so cringe, it’s difficult

Dex-chan lover
@Mewples

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking how creepy his poses are. They are too girly... in a bad way. I don't think girls even do those poses. It's like a gayish pose you see in transvestites do in mangas. LOL

Aggregator gang
@Kuyu Well it is and not that.....It’s over exaggerated and needless moments which even makes less sense to his sense of character considering he is meant to be a little lazy, using magic or sitting with tomes etc.
Such...positions don’t seem at all for comfort like each and every scene is a weird....photo shoot? I don’t even want to say these words but as other have said it could be seen as overly sexualized...Even pointlessly so....It also seems the ....creator wants to stress how good this looks....how...’attractive’ this kid is meant to be by how the maids respond in such a invasive manner...He is a toddler but also a prince, he shouldn’t be groped so much
It’s just weird, thoose poses aren’t natural but treated as if they were

Dex-chan lover
I don't normally care if a page is colored or not, but DAMN!!! That wouldn't have looked nearly as awesome if it were black and white.

Dex-chan lover
Good god. In a sea of OP magic isekai series, this one really took it to a whole other level.

Man, this is so good to look at. The ideas the author has, and the art goes so well together with the OP MC concept, this is a 10 on my list, no effort.

There is something wrong with his feet in page 12. I understand, I've done that sometimes, sometimes things get confusing...BUT IT LOOKS HILARIOUS AHAHABAGABAHABAHAVAHA

Users who are viewing this thread