Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - I tested my "Ki"

Dex-chan lover
@9manny99 : If it was in jump it would be about friendship/nakama/a team of useless comic reliefs & useless emo edgelords & useless fanservice token females & the hero, effort/filler chapters full of training montage grind, and victory/the useless friends fight the small fries around the big bad guy, then they get their ass handed by him, then the hero beat easily all the small fries left then fight and win against the big bad guy while lossing way too much blood then they do the same thing over and over again in all the arcs until it get axed because it didn't sell enough...

So I'm happy this one isn't jump formated.

Man, this chapter gave me goosebumps. The crack from the attack opened up a rift for the sunlight outside, it went through all the way, this was so goddamn awesome!

@Kuraiaku Not just shotas though,
if you look at when the MC is older he still have very wide hips.
If you look thru the artist's older works, the guys also have very distinctly wide hips despite having other masculine features.

Supporter
This is too good.

he's so focused on his hobbies e loses sight of everything else, now this is how you do a thick protagonist, imo.

Double-page supporter
I love how it nails it with the "dangerous and sexy" expression. I never saw a manga nails that so well. (Though, it's weird that it comes from a child)

Dex-chan lover
A dimensional Destructo-disc? Krillin would be very jealous.

As for Majin Grim... poor dude. Treated as a training dummy to a OP elf.

Group Leader
Whelp, back to wearing short shorts. The pants were a nice change of pace while it lasted.

He put a spacial rend out of his ass thighs hands?
noice

Users who are viewing this thread