Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 90 - Party Formed?!

Dex-chan lover
uncensored raw
XUmJ2ds.jpg

S4mQYnQ.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Realm scans, Deciding on your own what's acceptable and what not, altering the original work is wrong on so many levels! If you don't like the original work no one is forcing you to translate it! You're doing it for profit, pirating it (correct me if I'm wrong) so the hypocrisy is even bigger!

I fucking hate translators that can’t mind their own shit an censore or modifi crap were it ain‘t their buissnies in the first place, and it’s a shame that there aint any were i can read the manga
don't they generally censor everything "extreme" regardless of age?
the t/n note in general was very annoying and it felt like a taunt,like why bring this whole fictional age stuff in a t/n ffs.will there be things similar in future chapters?

Dex-chan lover
You gotta admit, though, this group put a ton of effort into redrawing and lettering.

English Sfx seamlessly in almost every panel and never out of place.

I think that deserves a lot of respect. That’s not easy at all.

Dex-chan lover
You gotta admit, though, this group put a ton of effort into redrawing and lettering.

English Sfx seamlessly in almost every panel and never out of place.

I think that deserves a lot of respect. That’s not easy at all.
That makes it worse, if anything, no? Knowing their competency level and seeing them use it to alter someone else's art beyond the scope of a translation because they disagree with parts of it personally.

Very similar to the recent situation more people than usual became aware of regarding localizers doing stuff like that for anime dubs. There's people working on various things like this that don't respect the original creators or the fans of the works in question.

It's also amusing pirating something, but censoring it for moral or ethical reasoning? I feel like there's some interesting mental gymnastics that had to be pulled off to ever arrive at that situation.

Dex-chan lover
That makes it worse, if anything, no? Knowing their competency level and seeing them use it to alter someone else's art beyond the scope of a translation because they disagree with parts of it personally.

Very similar to the recent situation more people than usual became aware of regarding localizers doing stuff like that for anime dubs. There's people working on various things like this that don't respect the original creators or the fans of the works in question.

It's also amusing pirating something, but censoring it for moral or ethical reasoning? I feel like there's some interesting mental gymnastics that had to be pulled off to ever arrive at that situation.
I’m pretty sure the censorship is so they can use Google ads services. This might be their way of putting food on the table—they get a standard of living and continue to provide us with content. It’s tough out there, who knows if they’re providing for family even?

I can’t judge them for trying to eke out a living. I’m just thankful I get to read this at all in English, since manga has a real positive effect on my life but I can’t read Japanese.

Unless the artist-sensei themself spoke up about their disapproval of censorship, are we in any position to speak for the sensei? Let’s just all get along ya know?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I’m pretty sure the censorship is so they can use Google ads services. This might be their way of putting food on the table—they get a standard of living and continue to provide us with content. It’s tough out there, who knows if they’re providing for family even?

I can’t judge them for trying to eke out a living. I’m just thankful I get to read this at all in English, since manga has a real positive effect on my life but I can’t read Japanese.

Unless the artist-sensei themself spoke up about their disapproval of censorship, are we in any position to speak for the sensei? Let’s just all get along ya know?
The author created it the way it was, that speaks volumes about their take on how it should look according to them. Also, on the subject of speaking for someone else, where is this imaginary situation about the scan groups financial situation coming from? I didn't see that anywhere. What I did see was them putting notes in the chapter, calling it and the readers out for something that they seem to disagree with being published.

It's pretty simple if you ask me, wanna pirate something? Then do it. Just don't pretend you're justified in doing so because of x, y, or z. You did it because you wanted to, just like I read pirated stuff because I want to. Nobody in this situation is Robin Hood or something, we're all just petty thieves.

Similarly, if you find something objectional? Don't blatantly try to profit off it, then. That's just gross. There are thousands of manga going untranslated, whether officially or unofficially. They could pick literally anything that isn't sexualizing a 15 year old girl, but they did it anyway and then put on airs of being morally superior while doing it.

Also I refuse to get along with them, or you, for that matter. If anyone has a problem with me saying any of this here, they can just block me. That's what it's for. But if they get to censor someone else's art of their own accord, then I get to explain in excruciating detail why that should make them look like a bunch of hypocrites.

Dex-chan lover
The author created it the way it was, that speaks volumes about their take on how it should look according to them. Also, on the subject of speaking for someone else, where is this imaginary situation about the scan groups financial situation coming from? I didn't see that anywhere. What I did see was them putting notes in the chapter, calling it and the readers out for something that they seem to disagree with being published.

It's pretty simple if you ask me, wanna pirate something? Then do it. Just don't pretend you're justified in doing so because of x, y, or z. You did it because you wanted to, just like I read pirated stuff because I want to. Nobody in this situation is Robin Hood or something, we're all just petty thieves.

Similarly, if you find something objectional? Don't blatantly try to profit off it, then. That's just gross. There are thousands of manga going untranslated, whether officially or unofficially. They could pick literally anything that isn't sexualizing a 15 year old girl, but they did it anyway and then put on airs of being morally superior while doing it.

Also I refuse to get along with them, or you, for that matter. If anyone has a problem with me saying any of this here, they can just block me. That's what it's for. But if they get to censor someone else's art of their own accord, then I get to explain in excruciating detail why that should make them look like a bunch of hypocrites.
Can’t please everyone, oh well. \shrug

Dex-chan lover
Its shit censoring. Shit censoring done by shitbirds of a shitflock, randy. At the very LEAST its good they dont fuckin pour white-out on the cleavage like ManhuaFreak does when they censor shit (obligatory FUCK ManshitFreak) then again its kind of a really fucking low bar.

Dex-chan lover
Its shit censoring. Shit censoring done by shitbirds of a shitflock, randy. At the very LEAST its good they dont fuckin pour white-out on the cleavage like ManhuaFreak does when they censor shit (obligatory FUCK ManshitFreak) then again its kind of a really fucking low bar.
To be fair here, if it's pertaining to manhua specifically that is almost always going to be because China is a bit overkill on censorship themselves. Most scan groups wouldn't be able to find any manhua raws that weren't already like that, depending on how hard the higher ups have been coming down on people in the publisher's end of things at that time. It's so fuckin' inconsistent it's ridiculous, too. The same chapter of Martial Peak for instance can have super aggressive censorship all through out it, but random panels in that chapter just got none of it.

I swear, the artists for that series specifically were always just trying to slip through anything they could and hoping the censorship dude missed something?

Aggregator gang
I can't stand censoring. It's so offensive. But the fact that the translator was the one who did the censoring voluntarily instead of someone who was being forced to follow Japanese laws is a straightforward "fuck you" to the readers. There's every reason to go out of your way to make sure that TheManhwaHub doesn't make a cent out of this.

Users who are viewing this thread