Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 14 Ch. 120 - Tartaros

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Dex-chan lover
:question:why does cloning himself also clone his mana? I can understand having equal mana capacity and then slowly building up over time, which by the way a clone didn't get much of. And what this golem is even made of? T 1000 jelly with windows dark theme?

Dex-chan lover
Ty for the chaps, enjoy this series
See you guys in half a year 😂

Dex-chan lover
:question:why does cloning himself also clone his mana? I can understand having equal mana capacity and then slowly building up over time, which by the way a clone didn't get much of. And what this golem is even made of? T 1000 jelly with windows dark theme?
They don't have Equal Mana, Clone probably has a minute Fraction, but even that Fraction is more than everyone else in the world except for Lloyd. Why do you think Tartarus had to lock Lloyd away in a prison that'll hold for at most a week?1

Dex-chan lover
They don't have Equal Mana, Clone probably has a minute Fraction, but even that Fraction is more than everyone else in the world except for Lloyd. Why do you think Tartarus had to lock Lloyd away in a prison that'll hold for at most a week?1
I'm willing to bet that the only reason it lasted thus long is because Llyod was busy looking for those two golems. Because no way anything that humunculus does would be able to contain him.

Dex-chan lover
it (probably) will all be explained in the future, this manga is good at that.

Dex-chan lover
It's because, as established in the first chapter, one's mana in this setting is almost purely based on their genetics. Hence magic maniac Loid being utterly terrible at it in his former life. There probably is some amount of usage boosting too, but if that's, for example, capable of doubling the base amount, a base of 1 still only goes up to 2, whereas the clone should be starting with at least similar power to Loid though knowing the series so far it seems unlikely he got more than a quarter or so.

Users who are viewing this thread