Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - The Majin is Panicking

@CCyumena hmm no i don't think this is that kind of manga, he doesn't have any resentment to the one who kills him on 1st ch. he is just a magic junkie and want to learn all type of thing with his OP body

Dex-chan lover
Ah sweet, high speed stacking of world destroying spell combinations for 30 minutes. Nothing to see here :)

Don’t know what’s more impressive, his shield blocking all that damage or his highest tier magic going on for 30 minutes.

@ReRead I'm more conflicted of what's the most illegal thing about him: his impossibly OP magic or his infinitely trappy appearance 😳
@xxxNothingxxx I think the magic that literally destroyed part of the stratosphere was a couple levels higher than the magic he's using now

Aggregator gang
Pazuzu already become dust from first attack and the spell still continues xD

I love how Lloyd's magic is so beautiful and artistic, and yet it's just a distraction from the fact that he shot 240 high-tier spells to atomize a demon (who are supposed to be unable to die from magic). 😂

Jesus fucking christ

That’s so incredibly wacky and terrifying at the same time

The magic was nuts enough to color the panels

Users who are viewing this thread