Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Wrapping Up

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that girl has a whole zoo in her hair.

@Itfeelsgood - the king is already quite old. Yet he's energetic enough to have small children like the MC. I guess he is in good health.

@Loli_Omamoritai - Tao is the eastern martial artist who MC met one time he flew out of the castle to explore some dungeons. Now she's obsessed with his alternate identity.
She does look very similar to Xiangling , but that's because they're using the same appearance archetype. Xiangling is from Genshin Impact, though.

Dex-chan lover
@flannan
Uhm... "Who's Tao" is actually from Genshin Impact. Just like Xiangling.
What I mean to say is "My mind has been corrupted by playing Genshin Impact too much",
that the first thing in my brain when seeing Tao name is Hutao or Fan's nickname "Who's Tao"
and second is Xiangling because of how similar she is.

Dex-chan lover
Someone even Lloyd and his maid are reluctant to meet? How crazy is she?

@Stonecoool
I believe that's a part of Japanese modern culture for some rich citizens there. Jobs, fame, and position gave more stress. Be low profile, enjoy their peaceful life to the fullest has become the trend.
A kind of opposite of cultures from Mainland China. Stress is nothing since 'face' is everything. You might even "sell" family and friends for 'FACE' there.

Dex-chan lover
Damn I got scared reading the chapter's title, I thought this manga got cancelled

@Nep
There's also the fact that back in the day, a lot of the less skilled artists wouldn't even get a chance at being printed. Paper and ink costs money, and people are more likely to skip over something with bad art.

Nowadays they can just throw everything online and only print whatever is popular. Throw enough mud at a wall, and some if it will stick.

@Stonecoool
Gonna get an obligatory "this ain't isekai" from me.

And his reason for not wanting to stand out is that becoming a candidate for king (and winning, because he's OP as fuck) would get in the way of him studying magic. He still ends up standing out whenever he wants to test his magic because he's so OP, but that's not the same as showing off.

Keep in mind that this is the guy who, in his previous life, learned how to use (weak) magic even as a commoner. The same guy whose reaction to being burned alive was to admire the fire magic that was burning him alive. He's a bit obsessed with magic.

Dex-chan lover
lol grim be jelly and go floof!
alberto is such a simp to his baby bro..
and a beast tamer princess? oho

Of course I'd refuse I mean I have a pet, another talking goat mouth with magic enough to destroy, a clone, and more things to learn.

One day our boy will become the god of this world, I'm telling you.
It's only a matter of time before he discovers creation magic and immortal magic.

I was wondering where all the other princesses and princes were.

Users who are viewing this thread