Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu

I agree that the shots mc looks too much like a female but I like hidden sadist side to him

The story is good but I'm not into the art style like it's good but I can't look at "him" other than that I think I'll bookmark and read this later.

Dex-chan lover
the amount of tolerance i have with this manga is even a surprise to me.. i should have run the moment i saw the ecchi tag.. but i stay cuz of, bear with me, most of y'all might against this, i stay because of this shota reincarnator.. boi the artwork sold me! his chibi shota ver is making me vomit rainbow.. never once i have dat pedo thoughts if anyone was concern.. if anything, i hate the maids and tao or should i say, anyone that makes me think he's gonna have his own harem.. i keep on checking the tags, in case they suddenly decided to add romance or harem.. cuz I've tolerate the ecchis and since mc didn't show any interest in anything but magic, i didn't dropped this.. but yeah, the moment it is confirmed what i was afraid it would be, auf Wiedersehen!

correct me if I'm wrong but this is an ADAPTATION of a novel? like if i were to look for the novel, it won't be the same?

At ch.3 currently

People who say the story is good like ???
They're wrong. This is just another one of those stupidly op MC shit with no foundation or any base of a good story. This one is more something like casual read for fun story with maybe abit of fan service ? The op level is something like the bullshit in human is the strongest race (forgot the actual title)

At ch.3 currently

People who say the story is good like ???
They're wrong. This is just another one of those stupidly op MC shit with no foundation or any base of a good story. This one is more something like casual read for fun story with maybe abit of fan service ? The op level is something like the bullshit in human is the strongest race (forgot the actual title)

@osqmu can you tell me how to delete it? The WiFi stopped working and my comment just disappeared so I sent it again and after I reloaded it appeared 😬

@deadrabbits That's currently what i find most annoying in this manga. He is drawn almost all the time from face to body looking and moving like a girl. It's too exaggerated and personally too much.
Part of it might be the artstyle, but I wish he he grows up soon and looks a bit more like a boy.

Group Leader
@Bananacake34
you could fill it with to make it blank

ack i can't write it...
okay whatever just edit it into something else lmao

Is he evet gonna grow and mature in the series or is he gonna stay a shota forever ? (the shota tag makes me sad)

the artist's artstyle looks like some r-rated dojin i just read, i forgot about it though since it was from a site

Users who are viewing this thread