Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu

This is by far my favorite manga aside from Solo Leveling, of course. That will probably always be my favorite ever since I read it. I want moaaar.

YOU PEOPLE TALKIN ABOUT THE BOY WHOS A CUTIE AND BLAH BLAH BLAH :mad:. The artist is really talented and he made my favorite manga of all time. Let him keep his dignity and berate the author instead. and if you guys like his art then translate his other mangas if its the proper translations. calling all translators if possible.

Traveling with the Stars

Tama the Magical Hand

read Choujin Gakuen: Konton Mouryu Seishun Jihen

I think I have seen too much shota x futa doujinshi, the scene on the bath I swear they were gang****ing him 🤣😂

It's been 20 days since the 7 chapter came out, there are 14 more chapter, what are you doing rn toor

I'm a keep coming here to say something about the 14 more chapters that can be translated till they are translated, so when the manga has 21 chapters will I stop, you may think I'm being an insensitive jerk and I agree with you, but this insensitive jerk wants his shota (loli?) Doing insane magic stuff, rn

Probably 15 more chapters to translate by now, I might be 80 by the time they're translated

Edit: there are 17 chapter to translate, not 15

No more new raws YET but expect more to come, and many, MANY more of them before they're translated

Woop Woop! Hell yeah I'm glad you are all still going on with this. It's such a pleasant surprise!
Always looking forward to your work!

I just have 1 problem with this thing...

(Just to be safe, i hate to spoil the fun)
...the poses are so feminine. Does FBI have pedo prevention drug??? I would like to overdose on it. Stop it with the gay poses. Aaaaaaa!!! Grow up!! Be a 16 year old... NOW!

BTW, i like the cute older brother and the battle maid.

Users who are viewing this thread