Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu

Dex-chan lover
THIS IS AMAZING!!!! Not only does it have good writing! Good art! Likeable characters with great designs, the mc is an actual magic maniac! So much so he even inflicts pain upon himself to learn more about it like a true mad magician which so many mangas always tone down! Or fail to portray miserably!
The chapters are long and very interesting as well, no filler feeling!!!

TLDR

NOT READING THIS IS A CRIME!
READ THIS RIGHT NOW!!!

to people who have issues with the art, I can't understand you. I would take this fresh and new art over the generic,stagnant,lifeless shounenish drawings which I've read in literally thousands of mangas.
Those who say it's just another generic isekai, first of all, you haven't read isekai or you're blind if you think this is the same as those other shittilly draw written and cheap attempts bc it's popular 5 star mangas. Then i think it's not isekai, he got reincarnated to the same world from my understanding, or a world very similar to his old one. Which might be isekai but the degree isn't the same as a Jp person suddenly coming to magical world, oh wow! Thing.
And to those who are picking about him being a genius now when he sucked at magic before, that's not true. From what i can see he didn't have any talent for magic, not the same as sucking at it. He had understanding for it just not the prowess to use it, very different. Now he has the vessel with enough mp and synergy with magic so he can use all the knowledge he had collected. His love and knowledge about magic is shown to be to such degree that he enjoyed being killed by proper magic which he could've never used before, which is crazy and i f'in love it.
TLDR for the most part it's just once again MD neckbeards being outraged at stupid shit as always. Funny how i never see these comments about pdophiles on loli mangas, but when it's shota the pitchforks are out, even when it's so negligible that I didn't catch it being a shota hater.

Group Leader
this is good, the art is pretty okay, mc not the most annoying pussy in the manga....

not the best, but not the worst either lmao

okay, i guess it'd be something like 7/10 recommendation?

art is good 7-10
the mc is a shot/trap has a little bit of lewd 8-10
the story is fine 7-10
overpower is quite good not using it to much and making it interesting 8-10
read it, its pretty good you can waste some time on it

Dex-chan lover
For a popcorn manga, this is definitely high-tier. It feels like it'd be able to maintain itself for a while, at least up to chapter 20, which is amazing.
Clueless happy-go-lucky MCs seem to be the magic trick for these sort of stories.

i come to this manga expecting a basic copy paste of other op mc ecchi reincarnation manga. but instantly greeted with a very good art,6 chapters in and the story actually is not bad and very intriguing

Ecchi and shota....
After reading up to chap 6... the shota looks fuckable.

Yup my fbi agent gonna see that

Fed-Kun's army
I can see why someone would be turned off by the art. It is rather unusual and the MC might be a tad too feminine (both in his appearance and mannerism) to be comfortable for someone. You have to admit that the fight scenes are pretty amazing though. I think this worth reading just for the fight scenes alone.

last 3 chaps were tad bit fast paced or forced, idk what to say exactly? well lets write it off for now.

Hey guys, I'm looking for the doujin this manga originates from. If any of you know what the title is, please let me know, it's for a friend... 🙃

LES GOOOOOO KOKUZAWA YUSUKE. IVE BEEN WAITING FOR ANOTHER MANGA FROM HIM FOREVER NOW

edit: yes i know he did the art only but im happy to see him work on another manga.

Double-page supporter
Y does the art look like it’s out of some hentai.

Users who are viewing this thread