Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu

Hm... I was skeptic at the first chapters, but till now this fantasy doesn't seem that generic. I feel the efforts of the artist and the comedy and plot aren't that bad. However I think I have to read more to make a better evaluation about this work.

This is the type of art that would make me think the artist draws hentai.

Dex-chan lover
Funny rules, but they do make the MC OP.
* magic power is dictated by lineage (genetics, basically), talent and effort.
* This guy in his first life obviously had talent (his analytical skills in particular) and very likely put in the effort.
* Got reincarnated as royalty, even if low on the inheritance list.
* MC is then maxed out in all three requirements at the time of his second birth.
I do see a few problems with such "convenient" rules that automatically make nobles stronger than commoners... but it's consistent so far.
Overall a basic manga with OP character, not really original. Just good enough as a filler between the updates of the good ones out there.

Dex-chan lover
ngl i started it thinking it would be absolute garbage, but its ok, not something i would profess my love for but just have a good popcorn read

Double-page supporter
It is fine story but I can't help hating that art. It's like from the meme :"How feminine you want this to be? Yes!"
It seems focus is entirely on how MC likes magic and does absurd things, completely forgetting about his backstory (how commoners are being killed for using magic, just like he was). A lot of his actions are illogical, like
Trying to hide his abilities but instead of failing to do something, he does everything better than others
. Side characters are not really fleshed out, can be explained in few words.

So it isn't that good. It would be enjoyable (most of isekai's are this quality) if not for that hideous art.

>Was a commoner in his previous life
>Not good at magic in his previous life
>Quite trash at magic, to be quite fair
>Gets reborn
>genius at magic
Top tier writing ngl

God the art is fucking disgusting. Why does the artist sexualize the main character so much. Its a fucking 10 year old boy. If you're a pedophile, you'll love this.

Its pretty good. But I'm guessing the author is a female from how much she makes the mc feminine. Also they could've made his past life more interesting rather than being beaten senselessly, the mc could've fought with unorthodox methods to show his genius but still beaten due to difference in magic. But nope just show him beaten so easily. Then suddenly he's this genius with all the magic power in the world. Makes no sense....

Users who are viewing this thread