Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu

Hahaha i like the majin beside the child, when pazuzu ask him.... he was like irritated but nah i'll let you get f*************k*******d up too, 🤣

This is a shotacon fantasy where the kid also has a a screw loose in his head, and... a f***ton of magic.

Double-page supporter
I really like the artstyle in this one but after checking it seems the artists' other works don't have this same style, I wonder if they've drawn anything else in this style

Group Leader
This kind of manga is what makes me ask what the fuck is wrong with authors that draw a borderline-like-a-girl shota??

At least the girls are cute and the monsters are getting their asses handed to them.
I have one question though: Why femboy shota?

i actually really like this one it has a lot of magic in it + the magic kind of makes sense yeah the enchantment stuff didnt get explained that good but the way it did is fine too i guess
iam not gonna talk about the shota stuff since its not that often

well i know its the 21st century but the mc is supposed to be a guy in both life times right? yet unless he is near grown up women he always behaves like a little girl..... thats not shota thats a trap
especialy when he is serious or interested
a guy pretending to be girl pretending to a guy
ernesti from knights and magic is more of a male than him and that guy is designed androgyn

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what to think about this manga... It has a really fast pace, it's funny, some moments are epic, the characters are somehow interesting, and the art is great. I enjoy in particular the monsters because their art style does not match with the characters' art style. It has all of these things that make a great story BUT it is the issue to me, it lacks a solid story. We don't really know where we're going, we're just following the MC in his crazy thirst for magic knowledge and that's it. It's only the beginning so I guess I'll keep reading to see where we're going.

Users who are viewing this thread