Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu

lmao he kept a spell last for 30mins just for pasuzu to stop existing after 3mins 😂

Schrodingers magic ball - did the majin get killed, or was its existence simply obliterated?

Dex-chan lover
@macarroiz that little boys wear shorts all year long is a japanese thingy. Dont ask me why, but i've seen it so many series that i take it as an established fact.

And about how the kid behaves... If he was "just a kid" then it would be just slightly disgusting that he behaves like a girl, but knowing that in reality he is a grown up man and seeing how he acts stirs my entrails.

Probably to most people the main character could be considered the most powerful manga character but those two guys are the embodiment of end of things or just life but probably all things, and the guy who captured the god who reincarnated him but the two I just listed are really overpowered

Dex-chan lover
will this get like treatment like follow the upload schedule of the raw ? like every 7 days

Power Uploader
@ispcizero3rd Chapters are released when they're done - there's nothing we can do about it. People can complain about us behind raw all they want, we're doing what we CAN and not what people WANT us to.

Aggregator gang
I’m not sure if this manga author is just fucking around or if they just don’t care about writing a good or initiative story. But it is pretty entertaining.

Hmm yes, very good. I like the emphasis on his supple, little boy thighs

Dex-chan lover
i'd be grateful if any kind soul were to share the info were they to found lewd works of this illustrator, or alt pen name or something. This shit is like marui maru but better, i am very intrigued

Users who are viewing this thread