Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
We won't be seeing her until the end of volume 8 (We're currently in volume 4) as we have already seen her and the village girl Milia (or Miria) meeting each other in the manga, so she will be traveling with her to search for Irushia until then.
She managed to sniffed out Irushia's scent in the middle of Volume 8 when Irushia helped Milia out, and come to his rescue at the end when he was running from the Saint.
I see. Is that as far as the novel goes? Doesn't Nina get left behind with peach ball rabbit?

Dex-chan lover
@Mionikoi
The light novel currently has 16 volumes so no we have a long way to go, and about Nina, she got left behind with the rabbit at the end of volume 4 (this arc) and will come back in chapter 746 in the web novel, which should be the start of volume 17...so it will be the long time

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, you may need a reread. This hero is nowhere near a good guy. Optimistically, he's an opportunist who takes advantage of a situation. Given that he is also an isekai dude, and the implications of the last one who had that... Human Irushia is a massive asshole.
naw, the hero is not an isekai dude. so far the only one who has memory from previous life (if you can call it that) is MC. and even then that was due to the slime's interference.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone give me spoilers on what will happen next
Mega spoilers for the arc.

• Nina and Ball rabbit live in the end, curse status gone.
  • At the end of the arc, Dragon kills evil hero with the same name as him, and ends up getting his hero skill. Thus dragon now has low level hero and demon king skills.
  • I can't recall specifics, but I think hero kidnaps Nina.
  • Dragon goes through epic leveling grind(to save Nina?), and evolves.(If it's the evolution I am thinking of, I am so excited to see it in manga form).
  • Next arc takes a while to get its Grove, but when it does and it's new characters develop, it goes hard.

It's been a while since I read it, so that's the best I got. But this upcoming part was really cool to read. I may or may not have stayed up late reading it through entirely.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, you may need a reread. This hero is nowhere near a good guy. Optimistically, he's an opportunist who takes advantage of a situation. Given that he is also an isekai dude, and the implications of the last one who had that... Human Irushia is a massive asshole.
He literally maxed his path of evil level T_T Ain't no optimism to be had x.x

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for the delay y'all! Too much end of the year work, irl.
We got behind but are working on ch34 and 35 right now. Hoping to get 34 out by the end of the week.
If all goes quickly, hoping we get 35 out next week. (Both are in my area, typesetting, right now... :aquadrink: )

Since these next few chapters are pivotal in the story, we're trying to ensure they portray stuff correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread