Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

MD@Home
Here we go, the worst arc of this novel is here. I hope the author can short this arc and don't let it drag on like in the WN.

@Tgkpahn yea I agree, but sadly she doesn't appear in novel in next 2 arcs (dunno about the rest, cuz I stopped reading cuz of slow translation).

Dex-chan lover
@MooseNucle sure. Not much to spoil anyway

Strictly from what I've seen of the web novel, slime's practically gone for the rest of the story. There's several beings that had the God Voice (probably to diversify investment and minimilize risk) and our dragon boy simply won out.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I really love the art style of this series.

@Newbii
@MooseNucle
Sorry to say you're wrong. I've read almost to the most recent chapters in the Japanese version of the WN. There's plenty to spoil.
Slime comes back in a big way several Arcs down the line. It even causes a permanent scar to Irushia.
It pretty much goes crazy afterwards because it loses the "Gods Voice" skill.
Which it tries to "earn back" by proving that he's the one worthy of being a spoiler candidate, by absorbing as many skills as possible.
It's pretty successful.
I won't spoil any more than this here though.

Dex-chan lover
bit dragon worth a lot but they'll only get a little? You'd think they'd at least 40% of its sold parts if not up to 70%

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax I think it's a little of the Dragon share.
Transportation/dismantling/selling/logistic will all be done by third party,

So having less than 40 would be normal I think.

Dex-chan lover
a freshwater river leading to a desert? or maybe it lead to the sea and brought him to one? but would he float and not drown, and moreso would something akin to a rabbit head for a (salty) sea to drink? or did it just want some cover or potential food? oh well, might as well be the new friend of our dragon and the new rival of lil lizard? :D

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure why I do this to myself. Just like with Kumo Desu Ga I'm super eager for new chapters, every one hoping they'll finally achieve the connection with humanity they're seeking such that they can actually have a meaningful conversation with someone after effectively isolation. I'm probably building up unrealistic expectations for that moment, but they should both have quite a lot to talk about at that point. It's going to be years later at 2mo/ch and this still won't have happened, I can feel it. At least Irushia has had some interaction with Millia.

Users who are viewing this thread