Tensei Shitara Heishi Datta?! - Akai Shinigami to Yobareta Otoko - Ch. 1

Group Leader
anime-anime-girls-gabriel-dropout-gabriel-white-tenma-wallpaper-thumb.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
it looks good but it doesn't make any sense. i don't know what is going on right now can someone please tell me?

Double-page supporter
I can’t understand shit and I’m confused as hell on what makes this an isekai
But interesting

Fed-Kun's army
This is a piece of shit. Stuff happens for no reason, art is bad, and the author certainly has absolutely no sense for money.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1 failed to convey why this needed to be an isekai.

Also artist must hate backgrounds coz characters occupy most of the space in panels.

Dex-chan lover
Think it's fine at it is, fairly good start for an isekai.

Not like the guy need to self narrates for 10+ pages on how his previous life goes and how he dies...

Group Leader
Hmmm... million dollar (un-enchanted?) spears, a warrior society fighting oversized opponents that doesn’t know about the achilles tendon( and presumably hamstringing as well) ... despite the elaboration, the world building’s off to a rough start

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, the Ranks are all over the place...
So a Sergeant commands a Platoon, which is 3 Squads... one Squad is commanded by a Corporal, which would be a rank lower then Sergeant, so it makes sense, but then another is also commanded by a Sergeant and weirdly enough the last one by a captain, which is an Officer and like... 5 or so ranks higher then a Sergeant

(Dont even mention the dumb Yen-conversion... xD but thats just isekai-standard by now :D)

Users who are viewing this thread