Tensei Shitara Heishi Datta?! - Akai Shinigami to Yobareta Otoko - Ch. 1

Whats Is y sargeant or captain? Aldo archers font "firé" they "loose" or "release" if you say fire to a Archer he Will run.

Group Leader
@Virleths you can update with the correct picture in the zip file (include everything), and it will overwrite the first one

3 gold coins is apparently equivalent to 300 million yen and he spent 1 gold for a spear? That 3 gold coins he got is almost 2.9 million US dollars...

He got promoted to sergeant and got in command of smallest combat PLATOON EVER which also has another sergeant, a corporal, and a CAPTAIN!? Then he got called a captain in the end!?

WTF is happening with this translation???

Dex-chan lover
lol I think there is something very wrong about that currency conversion :D
Spears are very expensive. Better buy slaves to fight at the front lines then.

This artist has absolutely no idea how weapons are used.
1. The guy uses an AXE to 'slash' the achilles of the orc king
2. Uses a spear to cut a very long, very shallow gash into the skin of the troll (with a MASSIVELY inflated amount of blood)
3. GOOD LORD WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THE ARCHER ON PAGE 39????? THE ARROW ISN'T EVEN ON THE STRING!!!

patt is already thinking outside of the box about weapons that deal mass destruction

In a world where the sword and spear are the main weapons of war, why the hell are they all wearing coats? Shouldn't they be looking to get some chainmail or god forbid any metal to protect their bodies? Does just nobody grasp the concept of armor? This isn't a world where guns have made suits of armor obsolete, wtf is this shit. They're all dressed like they're about to charge a frosty mg nest.

@maveric2170 I mean im a 91-B so i'm not a desk job. I personally didn't ever follow the rule but as I implied with what I said earlier it was a "policy" it was in place but no one followed it except in public areas in front of civilians.

Thanks for this manga its really good, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting, tho the author seems to have issues drawing humans at a distance. A lot of them look to have dis proportionally long arms and legs with a short torso, making them look like hairless orangutans.

Fed-Kun's army
You’d think with giant creatures like orc kings and trolls running around you’d pair the light infantry up with some more heavier hitting units to babysit them like halberdiers or something

@kebb it’s possible the coats are meant to be a uniform that goes on top of the armor and these guys are supposed to be some sort of light infantry

Ty for The chapter! I'm confused wasn't he sergent? And he's called captain? I'm confused 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread