Tensei Shitara Heishi Datta?! - Akai Shinigami to Yobareta Otoko - Ch. 1

If the one that drew this is a 90 year old man with Parkinson's disease, I am impressed and I hope the best for such individual. But if that is not the case, this manga as an insult to any drawing in existence and who drew this should be ashamed and search another profession.

Group Leader
@Cestina thank you for correcting our mistake,

images

Group Leader
This is just an opinion, but maybe tone down the swearing? I can't imagine the raws using as dirty a language. Both because it's Japanese, and being in a military setting. Reading it feels quite awkward and out of place.

Group Leader
I fucked up the translation for page25 and 26
1 Gold Coin is equivalent to 1 million yen, instead of 100 million yen
I want to apologize for the inconvenient

450-4509541_anime-lurk-png-transparent-png.png

Dex-chan lover
Wow so cool! It's interesting to immediately able to kill even it's monster after he remember his memories.

Banned
@reanseih

everytime I read a story that is centered on military and there is no swearing in it, I get pulled out of it because it feel unrealistic to me.
Maybe there are super polite militaries out there, but I dunno, it just seems weird there are narratives that exist without swearing.

@someunregpunk in the military you aren't really allowed to cuss because of "policy" I know it seems weird because in every movie they're constantly cussing but that's how it is. when I went to basic no one was allowed to cuss not even the ds' (drill sergeants).

edit: forgot to mention the policy was to not look, sound or act like "shit"

the drawing style is weird
the archers give e a feeling that they were C&P
also the coloring

Users who are viewing this thread