Tensei Shitara Hime Datta node Dansou Joshi Kiwamete Saikyou Mahou Tsukai Mezasuwa - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Episode 2

Group Leader
for those who are here before the 2parts of chapter 1 got deleted, i suggest u to reread the chapter one, this time i got some help from a single nice person named @Apocrypse , the story flows smoothly thanks to them :meguupog:
(no joke its so good that i put my own script straight to the garbage, well mine is bad after all)

even i can read this manga just like a normal reader would be (since whenever i read my own project, i cant even feel like im reading a normal manga at all)

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the author had the MC get freaked out from being seen in the bath because the fact they were a girl might be discovered. Usually in TSF manga and author seems to forget that the MC was supposed to be male and has them get embarrassed because they are being seen naked by a guy.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Dude sure is a sheltered Princess lol, makes sense though, first he grew up in peaceful modern Japan and never got older than he's now as a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread