Tensei Shitara Hime Datta node Dansou Joshi Kiwamete Saikyou Mahou Tsukai Mezasuwa - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Ok, Liam wants to hear the Explanation. So I hope Ikuto takes this chance to fully explain it next time? Even if afraid Liam may not fully believe it. I wanna see what Liam thinks about Ikuto being a Boy from another world reincarnated as a girl who crossdressed to learn magic.

Cuz as is that kinda fell super into background as it tends to from time to time. Lol. It'd also be interesting for the exploration of being a Boy in Girl body who still wants to act like a boy. It has certain implications that they probs may not explore but would be cool to do so.

Dex-chan lover
Now i find this kind of weird, why arent there any guards near the window? Im sure they still renember the case when she literally ran away from home

Dex-chan lover
Now i find this kind of weird, why arent there any guards near the window? Im sure they still renember the case when she literally ran away from home
Ikuto's hands are bound tbf, they probably dont think its possible to climb down with that.

Basically more underestimating what a royal woman can do in this world. Its so ingrained in their heads that they probably think the first time was a fluke and arent worried.

my theory as of now as to why woman maybe are forbiden to use magic is that maybe they tend to have a higher affinity and due some bad "witches" woman an in general arent allowed to use magic

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the new chapter!

Thought there'd be some reason why they didn't want our hero to learn magic but turns out it is simply considered uncouth in the higher society.

Dex-chan lover
my theory as of now as to why woman maybe are forbiden to use magic is that maybe they tend to have a higher affinity and due some bad "witches" woman an in general arent allowed to use magic
It was shown in an earlier chapter that women are allowed to practice magic. It's just royal women who aren't allowed since its "not proper" evidently.

If Ikuto reincarnated as a normal citizen there would have been little issue.

Users who are viewing this thread