Tensei Shitara Hime Datta node Dansou Joshi Kiwamete Saikyou Mahou Tsukai Mezasuwa - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
I think we're all missing the most important thing about this chapter.
Liam isn't gay.
Islam and Christianity are saved!
But he was still attracted to Ikuto even when he thought Ikuto was male. So it shows he could be attracted to a male.

Bisexuality/Pansexuality saved.

Group Leader
But he was still attracted to Ikuto even when he thought Ikuto was male. So it shows he could be attracted to a male.

Bisexuality/Pansexuality saved.
Yeah, believing Ikuto had a dinglehopper wasn't a deal-breaker for him. Bi/pan king confirmed!
He just likes twinks!

Based comments, Acc! +Respect!

Fed-Kun's army
Now i find this kind of weird, why arent there any guards near the window? Im sure they still renember the case when she literally ran away from home
If anything, it feels like Princess Isabella might be a tad bit more liked than her dear father. Probably something about how she did dedicate herself to being the picturesque princess her family wanted, despite how clearly she longed for her dream of becoming a mage only for it to be finally and completely shot down when she turned 16. So, left with no other options she ran away...

Only to come back, completely of her own will while living out her dream. She clearly was fine doing her own thing, and only returned because she wanted acknowledgment from her parents.

So I'm not particularly surprised that the castle staff who were busy celebrating the princess's return only to see that fight between her and her father ended up not being too particularly enthused about treating her like a prisoner.

Dex-chan lover
From the terrified look of the people watching her use magic there might be an actual reason why a princess or queen isn't allowed to use magic here.

Users who are viewing this thread