Tensei Shitara Hime Datta node Dansou Joshi Kiwamete Saikyou Mahou Tsukai Mezasuwa - Vol. 5 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
God imagine how odd it would be to spend 15 years living as a woman and then waking up from a coma as a man again. The gender dysphoria from that would he crazy.

Perhaps that’s what Ikuto will need to fully sort their feelings out though. If there are any remaining hang ups about sexuality and gender identity left in them I’m sure an arc where they’re back in their old body and life again will help bring some resolution.

God imagine how odd it would be to spend 15 years living as a woman and then waking up from a coma as a man again. The gender dysphoria from that would he crazy.

Perhaps that’s what Ikuto will need to fully sort their feelings out though. If there are any remaining hang ups about sexuality and gender identity left in them I’m sure an arc where they’re back in their old body and life again will help bring some resolution.
i hasen't been 15 years. isabella only got her previous life memories at the age of 6? so like 10 years. though

Dex-chan lover
Alright, now not even a dense-as-a-black-hole protagonist can not notice the feelings of the other person XD.
But this guy better be aware that seeing his lover in beautiful dresses and the like will be just an exception, not the rule, the feminine looks only come when they are unavoidable XD.

Dex-chan lover
The original body has a bandage on it, which if its been 10~ years in a coma it shouldnt.

Maybe for the original world its only been a short time (weeks? maybe some months?) even if in the fantasy world its been a decade?

But nononono. Please dont have it end with Ikuto going back to the og world and finding a different version of Liam or something. (though of course that means...I am hoping the og body dies which...feels wrong too...)

That being said I like how its not an instant "Oh I guess I do like him too" type thing. Its okay to be unsure, especially in this type of situation (even if I super ship them lol)

Dex-chan lover
oh interesting! , if somehow ikuto returns to reality perhaps perhaps a little something like making liam a girl on his irl world or something? ikuto body is still alive so there's that , if ikuto goal was to make everyone happy maybe he gonna leave their name on history or defeat a demonlord and die doing it or something bla bla bla? either way im excited on what this story goes from now on

Dex-chan lover
What a sweet chapter, I wonder if by the end Ikuto's soul will return to his body, however, the princess will still retain all his worries and marries Liam regardless! Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Alright, now not even a dense-as-a-black-hole protagonist can not notice the feelings of the other person XD.
But this guy better be aware that seeing his lover in beautiful dresses and the like will be just an exception, not the rule, the feminine looks only come when they are unavoidable XD.
Considering the guy has had an awkward boner for protag-kun back when he thought she was a he, its fair the protag gets awkward

Dex-chan lover
Initially I was worried about the threat of Ikuto being forced back to Place, Japan without even pegging Liam yet, but after reading the comments, it's all so clear to me!

Clearly Ikuto will return to the real world and then will learn how to freely travel between the two worlds and bring Liam to Japan! But of course Liam would be in a woman's body in Japan! Then they could both get pregnant with their children at the same time!

Another masterful stratagem from sensei!

Group Leader
The original body has a bandage on it, which if its been 10~ years in a coma it shouldnt.

Maybe for the original world its only been a short time (weeks? maybe some months?) even if in the fantasy world its been a decade?
If that's the case, then Ikuto would be hearing the stranger's words in slowmo. Even months to years would make that imperceptible. Now, months to a decade... @.@

Despite this hitch, I do think your guess is more likely to be right. It's easier to overlook words/communication when planning condensed time ratios between dimensions in media.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread