Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 13 Ch. 65 - Moon Over the City

Dex-chan lover
hope author ends this arc, and keeps going into the search for the black cats evo

Supporter
Fran-chan and The Darkness 🌃

Dark-Fran.png

Dex-chan lover
Spoilers please
Where to start..
We can start with that he's a major antagonist. I will just quote the WN about his reason for being an antagonist.
「Hmmm… Well, to sum it up, I guess it's cause I wanted to leave proof of the fact that I existed. 」
「I guess I'll remove a step's worth of abstraction then. My goal is to become so famous that my name goes down in history. I'd like for people to remember me, even a thousand years down the line. 」
So he's more than happy to cause major doomsday events as his main goal is to unseal the Evil God so he can become famous. He hasn't appeared all that much in the ~700 chapters I've read, but each time all hell breaks loose as they're related to pieces of the Evil God. There's so much that can be written about him and the events themselves, but for now this summary should be enough to see what a major asshole he is.
He have different names depending on translator as well. His name in LN is Zelyse.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda ove this arc, alot of the developments feels like asspulls (Yes I know this started as a novel, doesn't mean the novel didn't asspull). Either that or feels rather wheel spin.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda ove this arc, alot of the developments feels like asspulls (Yes I know this started as a novel, doesn't mean the novel didn't asspull). Either that or feels rather wheel spin.
This arc is quite all over the place. I consider this to be the lowest point in the series. It starts getting more focused in future arcs, but just too bad this one still have ways to go.

Dex-chan lover
I like how we have badass edgelord Fran on page 12, immediately followed by that silly drawing on page 13. It just encapsulates her so much...
How dare you call our beloved Black cat an edgelord. She seldom speaks and just delivers ass whopping. She is the antithesis of edgelords.

Contributor
That beating she gave those would-be assassins hit the spot. I just can't take TenKen seriously as a cooking manga, so I hope this cooking tournament arc is over soon. Adventuring with combat is where this story shines to me.

Users who are viewing this thread