Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 8 Ch. 37 - Nameless

Dex-chan lover
This arc should have 6 chapters max they could have explained this over the course of the arc with maybe 2 chapters capping it off to the next arc.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all need more patience. I enjoyed this. Nothing wrong with long arcs. Not everything needs to be solved in 2 or 3 chapters

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, what a mouthful. They couldn't explain this piece by piece across the arc?

Dex-chan lover
It gets hate because it takes so long to update. If it was a bit more often, people wouldn’t mind the long arcs

i hope at least the nameless one will joins the gang at least all this character builing won't go for nothing or the author just wasted a year worth or chapters for nothing

Double-page supporter
This boi will probably die, but I hope that when he somehow survives and lives the life he wanted instead of returning to his nameless self in his final moments...

Dex-chan lover
I like this arc, really lifted off a lot of the mysteries and questions in this manga

Dex-chan lover
I was like "Huh, the slime lord already got an update?" but when I opened I goes "Huh? I don't remember this arc existed after he become a demon lord" and that's when I realised I followed 2 Manga with almost an exact same name

They skip the torture scene of the Lich and just showed him with dismembered limbs, alrighty then...

I'm excited, I wanna visually see what'll happen! Between Shisho and [REDACTED] vs Lich

Users who are viewing this thread