Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 8 Ch. 38 - Flood of Grudges

Group Leader
Lets recount what this chapter contributed to the story: The fight continues... still

Lmao after this arc I think it’s the cooking arc and that felt like an eternity when reading the wn, so it might be even longer, or they might shorten it.

Dex-chan lover
wait, is not the skill they stole is p
Latent potential energy release from the mid boss and master use it to defeat it? Is it differ from wn?

is it just my imagination or did the quality of the art improve in comparison to the last chapter?

D

Deleted member 246048

@Veruschka Fran tried to steal that, but it failed. Master then obtained all of the Skeleton Dark Knight's skill when they smashed its magic crystal.

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty boring chapter... I'm sure in a potential anime this would be a really good arc, but, except for the art, it was a pain to read.

Dex-chan lover
Missing a page between page 11 and page 12
This page specifically
wrea1pg.png
@Sonic

Dex-chan lover
I read it all over again from the beginning just to enjoy this chapter

Thank you for the translation

Power Uploader
@mage_goo
LHT didn't include that page in their release & non-members can't edit other group's releases.
It's better to inform them in their discord. I can update the chapter once it's fixed on their site.

So is the author planning on removing / reducing the Deus Ex Machina that was the OP timestop Announcer?

Fed-Kun's army
The way this chapter was built up, it's definitely a death flag for stephan and/or jean...

Users who are viewing this thread