Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 8 Ch. 39 - Hello/Goodbye

Bruh. I was fine with the autopilot at the start, but then the author decided to pull that skill combination, god's eye and who knows what else. Jesus...

Fed-Kun's army
@RyukenSage Oh dear lord that went on forever. I'm enjoying this manga but god this was a snooze fest. It would probs be okay to watch it as an anime, but reading this shit is awful.

Will we ever get to see announcer-san again? this is a sad moment.

Fun story.

Going to personally drop it after this chapter because of how... personally unejoyable the series of events in this chapter were, but it doesn't subtract from the enjoyment I otherwise had from this story up until now. I don't regret it.

Dex-chan lover
This is equivalent to getting the PC control for you in a card game lmao

@Slein105

A literal Deus Ex Machina, just pop out and did everything blatantly for him.. well, one could say it's a nifty autoplay feature.

That's probably the biggest ass pull I've ever seen...
The story was good so far because there was a bit of struggling during fights.

Well it's been like this the entire time, the sword taking skills like boxing etc. well meh.
Cool to see this character tho.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck, way too many things going on and this whole chapter is just purple prose of "they teleported away" in manga form. 🤣

hey, if anyones wondering, the web novel translation finally got to the part that explains how this is foreshadowing, not deus ex machina.

Users who are viewing this thread