Tensei Shitara Ken deshita - Vol. 8 Ch. 39 - Hello/Goodbye

Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2020
Messages
84
Coming back to this, I found out what a great example of Chekhov's Gun Announcer-san was. Great way to raise questions about what Master really is.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 8, 2024
Messages
67
Can't wait to see how they draw the Goddess of Chaos but that's for later on I guess.
Soon we will get the 'curry arc' and this will go shitty for a while until the evolution arc.
Does it get better in the WN lads? I stopped reading when that cardboard translations dropped it cos it got boring af

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
I thought we saw her at the beginning of chapter 15 with the flashback scene. I think it was at least implied to be the goddesses of wisdom, chaos, and reincarnation respectively. Or maybe I’m just completely overthinking it.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
1,650
Reading this again this whole skill and announcer nonsense is so stupid. If you're going to asspull to keep your protagonist alive then maybe don't have them that badly backed into a corner instead?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top