Tensei Shitara Kozakana datta kedo Ryuu ni Nareru Rashii node Ganbarimasu

I read a few hundred chapters of the novel. It starts out being pretty interesting, but it slumps down HARD, to the point that each chapter feels like a chore to read. I hope the manga is better.

Dex-chan lover
From the description: "Who knew that magic, levels, and even special skills existed in this world?"
Given how cliche this is now, I would reply: "Anybody."

Also: "The Voice of Heaven explains the path of his evolution, at the end of which the hero of the story will be able to become a dragon"
So, the MC starts with his whole evolution path spoiled by the system? I'll give this a chance, but it feels like a weak start.

Dex-chan lover
So, the MC starts with his whole evolution path spoiled by the system? I'll give this a chance, but it feels like a weak start.
Sometimes its really about the journey and not the just destination. That said I remember reading quite a bit into the novel and it's fairly generic without anything too outstanding. Plotwise it's fairly shonen and in general kinda felt like a much more tame Kumo Desu Ga offshoot, a bit of a munchkin story. I guess I'm looking forward to seeing the evolution depictions since the MC evolves quite a lot throughout.

Dex-chan lover
It would be more interesting if the one who reincarnated was Nishiki considering his tattoo and the story behind it.

Double-page supporter
This starts out silly, enthusiastic, and cute. I definitely don't think this deserves the 8/10 it currently holds. This is charming so far, but it's not showing anything above a 6.5 at the moment. This story is like finger food: light and tasty in the moment, but it just doesn't last.

Dex-chan lover
It would be more interesting if the one who reincarnated was Nishiki considering his tattoo and the story behind it.
Maybe if it was Rgg who made it as a spinoff. Like a dragon: I wanna be the dragon. :V

Users who are viewing this thread