Tensei shitara Maou-sama ni Dekiai saremashita

Please bestow upon me
Thy blessings of translation
Oh hail great scanlation group

Though i may be not interested in smut. The demon lord is just my type. Such pretty art

Dex-chan lover
The description actually sounds really interesting and makes me want to read it and I know I should probably let this go, but I have to ask: Why doesn't he just immediately kill the clearly powerless presumed only threat to his potential rule?

Because it's manga, and he probably loved her previous reincarnation.

Double-page supporter
Why is this in my reading list when this is the first time i saw this manga?

Thank you for translating this.

Do you know how long I have waited for a comfy demon lord smut.. also the fact he looks like alter cu is a plus

Dex-chan lover
I see a [Smut] rather than an [Ecchi] tag, so what will it be?

Your translation was pretty good especially when language is your first, thank you for translating!

I'd absolutely love if this was continued to be translated (tbh Id donate just for this sjdjsk) 💖

MD@Home
DON'T LET THE COVER FOOL YOU, IT STARTS LIKE SMUT BUT THEN THERE'S NO MORE SMUT IT'S ALL LOVEY DOVY AND CUUUUUUUUUTE

NGELZZZ THANK YOU THANK YOU THANN YOU also your scanlation and translation work is great!! I've seen so much worse quality and terrible text centering but it looks as good as a scans group! Thank you so much for translating!!

Not typically my genre of manga to read. Josei usually isn't my speed. However lewd, kind'a dorky wholesome shit is right up my alley.

Users who are viewing this thread