Tensei shitara Otome Game no Sekai? Ie, Majutsu wo Kiwameru no ni Isogashii no de sou iu no wa Kekkou desu - Ch. 7.2

Dex-chan lover
I may or may not have read the earlier chapters while under the influence, I was drunk af, and now I have no idea what is happening... lol time to re-read it all! :aquadrink:

Supporter
I may or may not have read the earlier chapters while under the influence, I was drunk af, and now I have no idea what is happening... lol time to re-read it all! :aquadrink:
I think this was machine translated, i can't blame you

Dex-chan lover

Oh no, with this translation it doesn't matter if you're drunk or sober. Half the time it just doesn't make sense.

Like in this chapter when she's taking the test and the teacher confronts her. I recognize the words as those being from the English language... but what I'm reading isn't really comprehensive English. There's English words, but that's about it.

That loli-baba is too mischievous if I was told I was getting an important test only on the grade I’m in and was suddenly given a test four levels higher, woulda had a heart attack.

Users who are viewing this thread