Tensei shitara Otome Game no Sekai? Ie, Majutsu wo Kiwameru no ni Isogashii no de sou iu no wa Kekkou desu

I can't really say anything yet because there aren't many chapters, but after a few chapters I'll decide whether to drop it or not

It's here! The next wave of shitty LN isekai! Truck-kun'd into an otome game (or at least what the author thinks is an otome game since they've never actually played one)

Bonus points if MC is the villainess or the heroine that is only concerned with living a lazy commoner life!

What the point of otomo manga? Like almost all are in magic world but i never see any magic...

Dex-chan lover
An Error has occurred in System Runtime: NotEnoughContentToFormOpinionException

Double-page supporter
The LN/WN isnt super far ahead but it's at least past the first arc/mini arc. It's definitely not bad so far. A solid start to the WN so Im looking forward to more of the adaptation.

Double-page supporter
i've been on otome game isekai rush lately, so bring, it, on.

Rarely is the maid character such an evil b****. Sheesh isn't Alice supposed to be 3 years old? Normally she wouldn't understand any of that stuff. Also what kind of person is twisted enough to torment a litteral toddler like that?

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah now I remember there's this series..
Dang! What happen next scanlator-san! That was one cliffhanger.

Dex-chan lover
This manga need better cover. . . I wholeheartedly believe that putting a cute smol girl in the cover would be better.
*I mean, why the MC isn't even in the cover? it kinda deceiving, how about this?

Group Leader
@lenovoaxiooI I have promptly changed it for you, milady.

Users who are viewing this thread