Tensei Shitara Paati ga Otokonoko-Darakedattakedo Danjite Ore wa Shotakon Janai! - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
page 1 : is it really normal for a 8-years-old boy to be f@pping in the bathroom ? lol .

note that throughout most of this chapter , the MC hasnt put on a pants yet . " hey , onii-chan , why are you having a big , hard boner while watching me changing clothes ? "

this church even has a wedding dress with the size of a small children ? this is so wrong on so many levels , lol .

page 9 : so bro-mantic , a marriage proposal inside a church .

the title should be changed to : After Reincarnation , everyone in this isekai is turned into shota-s , the demon king is a shota , the monsters can transform into shota-s , But I'm Not A Shotacon! lol .

Double-page supporter
Man, so much denial can't be healthy. Not that his desires are healthy in the first place.

Double-page supporter
It's a sin to turn a perfectly cute boy into a big boobs unrefined women but it is a blessing to make these women into perfectly adorable shota with tiny weenie.

I have yet to encounter a more cultured orc boi.

Dex-chan lover
so they want to make humans go extinct by turning all the woman into men? that's messed up

Oh nooo, all the women were turned into cute traaaps, we need to undo the speeell... Quick onii-chan, then need an "INJECTION" of "LIFE ENERGY"
Or maybe something along those lines?

Users who are viewing this thread