Tensei Shitara Sainou ga Atta Ken ~Isekai Itte mo Doryoku Suru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Supporter
See, this is the problem with applying video game stats to people. A three year old with a strength of 3 (and yes, I had to double back to remind myself that his stat increases are done weird), but the baby has a strength score of 1...At least giving her 1 HP is...probably realistic.

Dex-chan lover
Ike being physical oriented still baffles me, I mean with all the other members in the family being magic oriented, it's just weird. Is it not a hereditary trait after all? (I mean the stats and skills).
Also the hair color of MC and his sister :'|

Supporter
Nobody noticed that MC did not change at all even though he went from age 2 to 3? Also 2 to 3? How the hell does he look like a miniature adult at that age
I was going to type something up about that; it's what prompted me to go back through the chapters to see, sure enough, there were just two time skips of one year. But then I decided it was going to be far too much of a rabbit hole when I started looking up "what the hell does a three year old even look like," and just focused on her baby sister having a strength score that isn't that far off from his own.
years-old-boy-full-height-portrait-standing-isolated-white-36889757.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Lmao so they did it in the dungeon huh? Kinky :meguusmug:

"Let's do it here. It's hard doing it with two of them at home"

Not to spoil the fun but it could be that they did it in a nearby inn or something? Or outdoor perhaps?
I'd imagine a monster-infested dungeon would be the last place you want to fuck.
Just imagine you're about to reach the climax and then suddenly a horde goblin appears and cockblocks you or something.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this family continues to experience prosperity through adversity, but please no tragedy, they're too wholesome.
for the family, yeah, they are generally doing really well and steadily rise in status. There's a trend in this story that it isn't just the mc leading and making plans, rather it's mostly others. He just inspires them to do better. There was a fallout between the father and brother for a little while. The father tried to arrange a marriage with a princess for him but he wanted to marry a noble girl that's in his party. So they didn't talk to eachother for awhile.

Dex-chan lover
mother is going to have something warm and wet waiting for them when they get home...

a nice warm bath... what? where did you think i was going with this?

Double-page supporter
I hope this family continues to experience prosperity through adversity, but please no tragedy, they're too wholesome.
nah theyr're fucked, who decideds to bring a 3 year old to a dungeon lmao

MDC

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the 3 year old dungeon explorer adventurer. God, why were we all just 3 year old diaper shitters instead of adventurers?

Ike being physical oriented still baffles me, I mean with all the other members in the family being magic oriented, it's just weird. Is it not a hereditary trait after all? (I mean the stats and skills).
Also the hair color of MC and his sister :'|
well he still managed to use magic sword, so hes probably going to be something like a magic swordman

Double-page supporter
Lol this kind of story always seems to end with the brother going on a murderous rampage (especially since the whole "3 people got sucked up" and there are 3 of them). Dont see tragedy tag, so maybe it isnt gonna go that route?

Dex-chan lover
Did that young lady just start with dagger arts or just what has she been doing to get that?

Users who are viewing this thread