Tensei Shitara Sainou ga Atta Ken ~Isekai Itte mo Doryoku Suru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or that last panel looks really bad, where the cliff is way "too clean" without any grass, trees, rocks, and whatnots?

IkboTkI.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or that last panel looks really bad, where the cliff is way "too clean" without any grass, trees, rocks, and whatnots?

IkboTkI.jpeg
The art is sometimes really weird, like the comically small wheels of the carriage....

• Drink
Reactions: Jon
Dex-chan lover
That’s a lot of gobbos…y’all know what time it is.

loads shotgun with malicious intent

Double-page supporter
thx for update admin, progresion story feels slow in cover this manga feels mc already grow up

Dex-chan lover
This family continues to be wholesome, I just love how proud his parents and brother are of him, as well as the genuine happiness they show for each other when they grow. Feelsbad for that village though.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

NGL, every time this gets a new chapter/sub-chapter, I am always surprised this is still ongoing.

Dex-chan lover
Once again, I like the fact that the older brother thinks his younger brother is cool for being powerful and isn't whiney about it, and his parents don't show ridiculous preference for one child over the other.
Yeah, cool and kind older/younger siblings are rare now

Dex-chan lover
I mean the parents are great and all, but it's hilarious to me when I consider how fast they'd lose their kids in our world for letting them go face a goblin horde even with supervision

Aggregator gang
I mean the parents are great and all, but it's hilarious to me when I consider how fast they'd lose their kids in our world for letting them go face a goblin horde even with supervision
That's because this a fairly recent way of raising children which is probably more harmful than good.

Users who are viewing this thread