Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Ch. 107 - The Lightspeed Hero

Double-page supporter
Jep ... sadly Europe isnt taken seriously at all in nearly all forms of anime, manga and light novels. (even Vtubers surprisingly)
Ok to be fair it is partly because the upper echelons in europe are too old fashioned and really backwards, what does make it look less appealing.

At least Thx and praise to the ones still translating it.
Lol what? Germany, France and Italy had translated Manga way before NA did. I can remember Dragonball takubons coming out in German in the 90s. Germany also got (mostly) uncensored and dubbed anime like Kickers or Dragonball on TV. Sure it wasn't simulpub, but it was never far behind.

Aggregator gang
K-Manga can go F itself for not coming to Europe, so thanks for the chapter, it's good to know we haven't been forgotten, though if I may suggest you keep the terms from Tempest, like Mjörmille's nickname was Mjöll-kun not Mollie and the fox was not a nine-head, but a nine-tail.

Aggregator gang
Lol what? Germany, France and Italy had translated Manga way before NA did. I can remember Dragonball takubons coming out in German in the 90s. Germany also got (mostly) uncensored and dubbed anime like Kickers or Dragonball on TV. Sure it wasn't simulpub, but it was never far behind.
Yeah, and Europe is made up of Germany, France and Italy huh? The other 40+ countries are non-existant huh? Anyways, Dragonball might've been released in those countries back then, but today it's a different story and our problem is that THIS manga is not released in Europe...

Dex-chan lover
Can any Americans tell me how this compares to the k manga release. Any aggregators I check seem to have scrapped this so I can't even pirate k manga

Dex-chan lover
How many heroes are there in this fricking world? I honestly believe the world might explode if all heroes use their ultimate skill 🤣.

KManga not only affecting EU but SEA to since there are less official channels and so many censorship laws.

Dex-chan lover
so-hes-an-idiot.gif

Dex-chan lover
So glade I adopted using a vpn constantly
does k manga work for you? I tried using my surfshark VPN on my PC and phone and in both cases, the app and site said that I am region-locked even when I set my VPN for US.

Dex-chan lover
So the new "antagonists" are a kid who's got cheat-level charisma and his group of misfits? Well that's certainly different from city-leveling monsters. Seems like a fun new character, so here's hoping it stays fun.

Read while you can guys, this is paywalled content from K-Manga that the uploader illegally posted and goes against MD's guidelines so it's gonna get deleted soon if mods are strict about the rules.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How many heroes are there in this fricking world? I honestly believe the world might explode if all heroes use their ultimate skill 🤣.

KManga not only affecting EU but SEA to since there are less official channels and so many censorship laws.
The difference on why there's more vocal peeps from EU is that there's a mindset of avoiding admitting you're from SEA because of how bad the image for SEA people has online.

Users who are viewing this thread