Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Ch. 107 - The Lightspeed Hero

Dex-chan lover
Yes someone uploaded it I was going to go crazy since fucking k manga is not available in Europe.
Honestly with more and more mangas being dropped bc of official apps that are only available in NA I am so disappointed, mangadex was made to deal with mangas being region locked to only Japan and now that some mangas are available in America. Other parts of the world are being forgotten. Sadge

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yes someone uploaded it I was going to go crazy since fucking k manga is not available in Europe.
Honestly with more and more mangas being dropped bc of official apps that are only available in NA I am so disappointed, mangadex was made to deal with mangas being region locked to only Japan and now that some mangas are available in America. Other part of the world are being forgotten. Sadge
Jep ... sadly Europe isnt taken seriously at all in nearly all forms of anime, manga and light novels. (even Vtubers surprisingly)
Ok to be fair it is partly because the upper echelons in europe are too old fashioned and really backwards, what does make it look less appealing.

At least Thx and praise to the ones still translating it.

Dex-chan lover
Some pretty useful skills but Rimuru should be in another dimension lightyears ahead of him.

Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

Between the previous chapter's release and this one, I've managed to read the Light Novel from the first volume all the way to 1/3 of volume 17, so it feels weird to get back to the manga at this point in the story, lol.

For those who are wondering, this chapter is set at the end of Volume 8 and the start of Volume 9 of the Light Novel.

(Unrelated note: Between Light Novel, Manga and Anime, Rimuru's design is the best in the Manga, at least imo.)

Dex-chan lover
Honestly with more and more mangas being dropped bc of official apps that are only available in NA I am so disappointed, mangadex was made to deal with mangas being region locked to only Japan and now that some mangas are available in America. Other part of the world are being forgotten. Sadge

So glade I adopted using a vpn constantly

Dex-chan lover
Ayy, thanks for the upload. Not an American, so yeah, fuck K-Manga!

Seems like we got our tipical "falling upwards" hero. At first I'm just dismissing him even with that Chosen One BS, 'cuz Rimuru just seems ridiculously OP at this point in the story. But seeing that Yuuki is involved in this, I'll look forward to what he's gonna do.

For some reason some pages are not loading for me, I'm the only one having this problem? I pressed retry multiple times

Users who are viewing this thread