Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Clayman Revenge - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Showcase

Dex-chan lover
Took them a week to deal with some ants, while Rimuru dealt with the whole orc invasion in an afternoon.

Group Leader
Took them a week to deal with some ants, while Rimuru dealt with the whole orc invasion in an afternoon.
tbf, different set of enemies, and they also don't have the broken skill that is great sage on their side that can just auto stuff for them

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious how Rimuru fate will turn out in this one? Perhaps he will end up as some kind of traveller without any town to hold him in his place?

Contributor
I'm curious how Rimuru fate will turn out in this one? Perhaps he will end up as some kind of traveller without any town to hold him in his place?
It would still turn out the same up to the meeting of the Goblin/Wolves/Dwarves/Shiizu and the start of Jura, he would still be the strongest in the forest so the Lizardmen and Oni villages would choose to follow him naturally.

Dex-chan lover
It would still turn out the same up to the meeting of the Goblin/Wolves/Dwarves/Shiizu and the start of Jura, he would still be the strongest in the forest so the Lizardmen and Oni villages would choose to follow him naturally.
I think the Goblin town might stay the same, but lot of events could change without Clayman involvement like the unrest in Jura Forest probably won't happen... the orc invasion also won't happen... the Ogre village still alive...
Shiizu core plot obviously still happen tho.... but it would be interesting how thing could change.

Users who are viewing this thread