-Slime Diaries
-Trinity in Tempest
-Tenchura
-Workaholic Slime
-Shima Kosaku Crossover
-Clayman Revenge
-The short prequel chapter of the movie
-The cooking manga

And in July amother manga will be released, its an adaptation of a story that Fuse wrote recently that happens between Vol9 and 10 of LN.

Dex-chan lover
I did too when the series was first announced, but ultimately, it's really good
Read all of it so far. It's... Entertaining. It does kinda remind me of the spin-off with the Lance hero of that shield hero manga.

Read all of it so far. It's... Entertaining. It does kinda remind me of the spin-off with the Lance hero of that shield hero manga.
The difference btw them is that the spear hero is nonsense with no progressing storyline and clayman in this spinoff has determination to survive no matter and this also shows that he wasn't evil to begin with

Dex-chan lover
The difference btw them is that the spear hero is nonsense with no progressing storyline and clayman in this spinoff has determination to survive no matter and this also shows that he wasn't evil to begin with
I'm pretty certain the goal of the spear hero is to meet his beloved Firo-chan once more. Hence why he goes through all the loops he does (figuratively and literally).

I don't understand, why Clayman?? of all the characters that could have returned in time (mc included) why the hell Clayman??? By the way, there is a canon part of the plot that involves time travel to save Mc and his friends.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand, why Clayman?? of all the characters that could have returned in time (mc included) why the hell Clayman??? By the way, there is a canon part of the plot that involves time travel to save Mc and his friends.
Because we understand how low and hateable clayman is, so if character development were to happen, out of everyone clayman would show the most drastic change and thats the point of this spin off. Honestly, out of all slime spin off, i liked this more due to having an actual essence and plot

Users who are viewing this thread