Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Ibun: Makoku Gurashi no Trinity - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - With Monsters, With Humans

Dex-chan lover
Ughh despite seeing this several time
Web Novel
Light Novel
Main Manga
And this trinity..
It still extremely hurtful to watch
This scene is very very powerful... you can feel everyone anxious and Rimuru sorrow as clear as day

Next chapter should be interesting when our trio finds out Milim destroyed the beast nation. I wonder how they will react

This part of the story is the one that hurts the most out of the ln, manga and wn

@windfang and even when we know that she'll be okay in a few chapters, the pain is still there. Just wait for the anime, with the music and all it will hurt even more

Group Leader
Almost cry there... again; after reading it in so many different types of media, i guess it would be still amazing watching when rimuru becomes a demon lord from the girls and the people perspective.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing this moment from a different perspective really adds a different amount of pain

I read this part of the light novel, this part in the original manga, and now again right here... jeez... I know what’s going to happen but why does it always make me tear up?

Dex-chan lover
;w;) even thought i already known this from both novel and the original manga it's still make me tear up damn it

Users who are viewing this thread