Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Ibun: Makoku Gurashi no Trinity - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Things That Can't Be Given Up (Part 2)

I didn’t notice in the main story, but from the outside this sounds a lot like the birth of some crazy murdercult nation. “I’m going to kill everyone and revive the dead.” It’ll be cool to see how this is reacted to from someone not as heavily invested in the nation.

@jennydude-
Code:
spoiler
Well... eventually there are gona be some of his followers that start a religion based on Rimuru, against his will (kinda)
Code:
spoiler

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Also... you can't break international laws if your country hasn't suscribed itself to them 🙃

My summary of Rimuru's speech (to Farmus): "Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now it's here. Or should I say... I'm here"

Dex-chan lover
@DarkFelix my dude thats not how u put spoilers, u need to put these 2 with [spoiler(] text u want hidden [/spoiler] in between them, just delete the (

Ever since the revival was mentioned nothing in the story could ever have bad consequences for rimuru

Dex-chan lover
The great thing about this is being able to see it from a completeoy different perspective. I hope they go in depth about how the army was slaughtered. I want to see the fear of people who dont religiously follow Rimuru

Girl: "That seems a little farfetched for Rimuru"

Anyone that has read the web/light novel:
Girl you haven't seen nothing!

PS: Dunno if the spoiler tags were necessary, but I have put them just in case

Users who are viewing this thread